Terms and Conditions
Please click on the button marked "I Accept" at the end of these Terms if you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to register to use our Website. Users understand that by using our Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
You should print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- The website www.vintage.tv may also be available to access via other 3rd party websites. For the purposes of these terms and conditions www.example.com together with any version of this website accessible via other 3rd party websites is referred to as the (“Website”)
- The Website is operated by Vintage TV (Vintage Entertainment Limited). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 7168296 and with our registered office atFirst Floor, Thavies Inn House, 3-4 Holborn Circus, London EC1N 2HA.
- In these Terms, reference to "we", "us", "our" and "ours" refers to the Company and reference to "you", "your" and "yours" refers to the User.
Access and Security
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to Users.
- If you choose to register as a User, you will be provided with username and password, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. For authorisation purposes, you will be required to identify yourself through your username and password. For the avoidance of doubt, any individual logging in with a correct username and password will have full access to the User area of our Website, and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that this information is not made available to unauthorised individuals. The Company will take no responsibility for any activity in your account due to any such unauthorised use of your account.
- We never release your username and password or any other identification to third parties. Details are only released when we receive an email request from the email account of that User. If you have forgotten your password, please use the 'Password reminder' facility on our Website to request your password and username.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
Information about you and your visits to our site
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep the content of our Website updated, however some content on our Website may be incorrect or there may be obvious errors. We are under no obligation and have no liability against any loss or damage caused to you as a result of such error.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee or authorised users of all intellectual property rights in our Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the Website). Those works are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. The only exclusions from this clause are where political policy statement are included whether whole or edited from individual political parties.
- In accessing our Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without prior written consent of the Company or the licensor. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of our Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- We will not be liable for any breach by you of any applicable taxation or revenue laws.
- Our right to vary these terms
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time to reflect, amongst other matters, changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities. We will make reasonable efforts to provide notice of such changes, in any event your continued subscription of our Website will be deemed as your acceptance of any new Terms.
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our Website or on your account. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- All notices given by you to us must be given to Vintage TV at 30 St James’s Street , London SW1A 1HB.
- We may give notice to you by posting it on the Website, or by sending it to the e-mail or postal address you provide to us at the time of subscription. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our Website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- You must not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit or solicit any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, seditious, pornographic, hateful, liable to incite racial hatred, menacing, scandalous or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, or any material that exploits children or is invasive of another person’s privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or other rights.
- You must not engage in and encourage conduct that would constitute a fraudulent or other criminal offense or give rise to civil liberty for us.
- You must not spoof or otherwise impersonate any individual or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way, or forge, delete or alter any part of TCP/IP packet header information in any email or other posting.
- By breaching this provision, you would not only breach these Terms but may also commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
Exclusion Of Warranty and Liability
- The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of accessibility, accuracy, completeness, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company and the Businesses will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits, income or revenue, savings, waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with use of the Website.
- Unless specifically notified otherwise, all products and services promoted by the Businesses are provided solely by the named Business, and the Company makes no warranty, guarantee, or representations in respect to them. Your purchase of any products or services provided by the Businesses is solely based on their terms and conditions and represents an agreement directly between you and the Businesses. We accept no liability in relation to any representations or information provided to you by the Businesses.
- Where our Website contains links to other third party websites and resources provided by third parties or Businesses, we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We make no warranty that the functionality of our Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of virus, denial-of-service attack, or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. Use of our Website is at your sole risk and any downloading of material from our Website is at your sole discretion and risk. Any damage or loss to your computer system by such activity which may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material shall be entirely at your risk and we will not be liable for any such loss. Access to our Website may be restricted or prevented during periods of repair, maintenance or restructuring. It is your responsibility to supply and maintain your equipment necessary to access our Website and to meet any telephony or other costs associated therewith.
- You agree that these exclusions and limitations are reasonable in the circumstances and in relation to the provision of the services provided by us.
Indemnity and Waiver
- Users agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us, our successors and assigns, and each of our respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, damages, losses (including loss of profit, loss of goodwill or other consequential losses), claims (including reasonable legal fees) resulting in any way from your use of the Website or from any illegal, harmful, malicious or obscene content uploaded on our Website or any such information otherwise posted on our Website; from contravention of the Terms; or from any other matter relating to your User herein.
- Each User waives any right to bring any claim or action against us for any loss, damage or injury arising from use of our Website, or use of products or services offered by third party companies or Businesses, or from your reliance on our responses to your requested requirements.
- If any of these Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Claims and Dispute
- Any User wishing to raise questions or disputes regarding these Terms, the Website or the Company, including without limitation, questions regarding participation and eligibility, should do so in accordance with the instructions on our Website. Alternatively, the User may write to us. Any infringement of this condition may result in immediate termination of membership.
- If a User objects to any of the Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or becomes dissatisfied with our services, that User's only recourse is to immediately discontinue using our Website and duly terminate his or her membership with us.
- We may at any time terminate your membership with or without cause. Membership immediately ceases upon termination. The Company shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of these Terms and any decision it makes relating to termination of membership shall be final and binding.
- In the event that a User expressly requests to terminate their membership, no further communication will be entered into between us and the User.
Law and jurisdiction
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
VINTAGE TV REWIND HENLEY COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Opening/closing date & time:
Competition opens for entries via PRTS as stated on Vintage TV (the “programme”).
Competition closes for entries via PRTS 11.59 pm 30th June 2012 as stated in the programme.
Competition draw date:
Within no more than 48 hours of the closing date and time for all entries.
Method & cost of entry:
PRTS Phone – call and follow instructions. Entrants who enter twice from the same phone number will be invited to stay on the line on their second call to enter the competition a third time without additional charge. This can be repeated. The entrant’s third entry must be made on the second call from that phone number. Each call costs no more than £1.03 from BT landlines. Other networks may be higher and from mobiles will be considerably more.
Six (6) Compact Discs featuring artists performing at Rewind 2012 deliverable within twenty-eight (28) days of winner confirmation.
Two (2) VIP tickets to the Rewind Festival Henley on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th August, 2012.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform The Rival Organisation of any wheelchair or other access requirements for the winner and/or their companions when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
Vintage Entertainment Ltd will contact the winner within two (2) weeks of winner confirmation and the winner must allow up to thirty (30) days from winner confirmation to receive two (2) tickets for Rewind Festival 2012. The prize does not include transportation of the winner to or from the Rewind Festival.
Prize provider: Vintage Entertainment Ltd (‘VEL’)
General terms and conditions apply. Please click direct to the below for General Competition, Terms and Conditions.
GENERAL COMPETITION, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. General Competition and Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
3. The Prize
4. Winner Selection and Contact
B. Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions
F. Contact Details and Further Information
The following terms and conditions apply to all competitions and prize draws featured on-air.
These general terms and conditions should be read alongside, and are in addition to any specific terms and conditions which may be mentioned at point of interaction, in any promotion of or messages about that competition, prize draw, vote or poll on any platform (“interaction information”).
This includes without limitation information given on-air, online, on interactive or mobile. Specific terms and conditions for the competition or prize draw can be found above.
Together these general terms and conditions and the interaction information shall be referred to as the “interaction terms and conditions”. If there is any inconsistency between these general terms and conditions and any interaction information, the interaction information will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
If the user of this website (‘you’) do not agree with any of the interaction terms and conditions then you should not take part in the competition or prize draw, as applicable.
The interaction terms and conditions may be amended at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the Vintage TV website. It is your responsibility to ensure you review the current interaction terms and conditions before entering any competition or prize draw. We recommend that you print and store or save a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference during the competition or prize draw in question.
A. General Competition and Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
The following general terms and conditions apply to all competitions and prize draws
1.1. Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements as specified in the interaction terms and conditions. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
1.2. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands aged 18 years or over at the time of entering the competition, unless specified otherwise. Unless otherwise specified in the interaction information, the winner must provide a UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands address for delivery of the prize, and Vintage TV will not deliver to any address outside the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands.
1.3. Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner) of Vintage Entertainment Ltd and any of their subsidiaries and/or agencies associated with this competition, including the provider of the prize, the producer of the programme, or any person connected with the administration or otherwise of the promotion and/or prize where applicable, are ineligible to enter. Any such entries are invalid.
1.4. Vintage Entertainment Ltd (VEL) reserves the right in its sole discretion to ask for evidence to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time, and to use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided. VEL may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner and failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
2.1. The opening and closing date and time for entries is as indicated in the interaction information. Any entries received before or after these times will not be accepted but may still be charged.
2.2. In respect of competitions, in order to enter entrants must answer the question or complete the task specified and submit the information as indicated in the interaction information. In respect of prize draws, entrants simply need to submit the information as indicated in the interaction information.
2.3. Entrants may be required to provide their full name, full contact telephone number (including area code) or other method of contact (if applicable), email address and any other information as specified at the time of entering the promotion. This information cannot be amended once an entrant has entered the promotion.
2.4. Each entrant will be charged the cost of entry (if any) as indicated in the interaction information whether their entry to the promotion is successful or not. If applicable, entrants must have the permission of the bill payer before entering the promotion. Any cost of entry and any entry delivery costs as indicated in these general terms and conditions or in the interaction information includes taxes.
2.5. VEL cannot guarantee that entries submitted by eligible residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands from outside the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands will be entered into the competition and charges will depend on the relevant service provider’s international rates. VEL gives no warranty that the service will be available, legal or appropriate for use in locations outside the UK.
2.6. Entry to the competition must be by the applicable method(s) as indicated in the interaction information which may include any (but not necessarily all) of the following:
2.6.1. Phone entry: Phone entrants should call the phone number as indicated in the interaction information, and follow the instructions in the recorded message.
2.6.2 The call charges will be as indicated in the interaction information. Call costs are based on using BT network landline phones. Calls from other networks may be higher and from mobiles will be considerably more. The total cost will be dependent on the entrant’s network.
2.7. Entries must not be sent in through agents, third parties or on behalf of another person unless otherwise specified in the interaction information. Such entries are void. Bulk entries are void and cannot be accepted.
2.8. Any entries which are incomplete, without all the required information, inaudible, incomprehensible, made or received after the deadline for receiving entries has passed or which are not received by VEL or are not otherwise in accordance with the interaction terms and conditions are invalid and will be discounted.
2.9. In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by entrants, or the operation of any part of the competition, network or phone system, the decision of VEL shall be final.
3. The Prize
3.1. The prize is as specified in the interaction information.
3.2. The prize is subject to availability and to winner confirmation, i.e. VEL has managed to contact the winner and received confirmation of eligibility. The prize is also subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider, their agents, and where applicable to the terms of the venue and/or the manufacturer.
3.3. Where the prize necessitates travel and/or attending an event on a specific date, the winner must be available on the date(s) specified by VEL in the interaction information and no alternative dates will be available.
3.4. Where the prize and/or information relating to the prize is to be provided directly to the winner by a third party, the winner (and where applicable, their companion(s)) is (are) required to comply with all instructions and necessary requirements as may be specified by the third party to receive and/or take up the prize, including but not limited to contacting such third party within specified time frames, adhering to the itinerary as specified, paying any required charges and/or costs which are not included in the prize, completing any required forms including but not limited to booking forms and to delivering any required documentation to that third party, including but not limited to proof of identification. VEL will accept no responsibility and will not be liable to the winner or any other persons where the winner fails to comply with such instructions and such failure may result in forfeiture of the prize.
3.5. The winner of any prize or prizes herein (‘the winner’) (and where applicable, their companion(s)) may be required to provide their signature as proof of their agreement to relevant waivers, releases and/or consents when taking up the prize. Failure to sign any relevant documentation may result in forfeiture of the prize.
3.6. The prize excludes all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize (as stated in the interaction information). Additional charges and expenses incurred for goods, services, attractions, facilities, upgrades, activities and events not expressly included in the prize are payable solely by the winner (and where applicable their companion(s)). VEL will not be held liable where such charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made. VEL will accept no responsibility where the winner is unable to pay in full, any such charges and/or expenses as incurred.
3.7. For delivery of the prize, you may be required to be available at a specified time and place.
3.8. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given at the request of the winner and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, VEL reserves the right to change the prize or any part of the prize (to an alternative prize or part of the prize of equal or greater value) for any reason in its sole discretion including without limitation due to circumstances beyond its control or if any part of the prize becomes unavailable. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the prize or any part of the prize, VEL reserves the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and will be able to retain or dispose of the prize at its own discretion.
3.9. VEL may refuse to provide a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of non-entitlement under the interaction terms and conditions or an entrant's breach of the interaction terms and conditions, fraud or dishonesty, including but not limited to the use of technology which enables an entrant to evade applicable charges when entering the promotion.
3.10. VEL or the prize provider(s) endeavour to deliver the prize to the winner within twenty eight (28) days from the date of winner confirmation unless stated otherwise in the interaction information, with the exception that where the prize is time critical VEL or the prize provider(s) endeavour to deliver the prize to the winner as soon as reasonably practicable before the necessary time to take up the prize. VEL, the prize provider and their agents will not be liable where a prize has been lost or stolen following delivery and such prize will not be replaced.
4. Winner Selection and Contact
4.1. Where the winner is randomly selected, the draw for the winner will take place on the date indicated in the interaction information. Unless stated otherwise in the interaction information, the winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid entries, subject to eligibility and winner confirmation (and, for competitions where entrants are required to answer a question, answering such question correctly). Where the winner is not randomly selected, the interaction information will detail the judging criteria on which the winning entry will be selected.
4.2. The winner will be contacted as soon as practicable on or after the draw date or judging date (as appropriate) as indicated in the interaction information. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner on the phone number provided when entering the competition or such other method of contact deemed appropriate by VEL in its sole discretion in the circumstances. Where the prize is time critical and a winner needs to be found before the time to take up the prize passes, the announcement on air or the interaction information will indicate the date when the winner will be contacted and VEL will contact such winner on the phone number (or other method of contact (if appropriate)) they provided, calling three (3) times in a two-hour daytime period or as indicated in the interaction information. If the winner cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made within the fixed time period as specified or if they fail to provide an address for delivery of the prize or fail to meet any of the eligibility requirements or are otherwise unable to comply with the interaction terms and conditions, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and VEL reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (without further liability to that entrant) and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
4.3. Any entrant and/or winner must comply with any directions given to him or her by VEL, the prize provider(s) and/or their agents and with all relevant laws, rules and regulations, restrictions, itinerary, and where applicable, compliance with the Ofcom Broadcasting Code. Failure to comply with instructions, itineraries, rules, restrictions, requirements, laws and guidelines may result in an invalid entry and/or forfeiture of the prize.
5.1 Nothing in the interaction terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer. For more details on these statutory rights you should contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizen's Advice Bureau.
5.2 Nothing in the interaction terms and conditions shall exclude or limit VEL’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their staff or supplier’s negligence or for fraud.
5.3 VEL do not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by you as an entrant or participant howsoever arising from participating in the competition, or from accepting any prize whether due to any error, omission or other cause by VEL or its or their employees, agents or others.
5.4 None of VEL is responsible for any damage or loss caused to you (i) which is not reasonably foreseeable to you and to VEL, when you agree to the interaction terms and conditions (which occurs automatically when you enter the competition, or (ii) is reasonably foreseeable to you and VEL when you agree to the interaction terms and conditions but is only indirectly related to you entering or participating in the competition.
5.5 VEL reserves the right to amend any element of a competition for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the competition or entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. VEL is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
5.6 VEL promises that the services relating to a competition will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. These services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of any problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, software, or for any technical malfunction or failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of VEL. None of VEL will be liable to you or to any other person in the event that any entry, vote and/or poll is lost, delayed or not properly received, registered or recorded or where all or any part of the service relating to a competition, prize draw, vote or poll is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
5.7 You agree to reimburse VEL in respect of any damages suffered by VEL or any losses VEL resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from your use of the services relating to the competition, in breach of the interaction terms and conditions or from your violation of any applicable law or regulation.
5.8 VEL will not be liable to reimburse the cost or expenses incurred in making a competition entry.
5.9 VEL does not accept responsibility for any disruption, delay or misdirection of such entries.
6.1 Information and data ("personal data") which is provided by you when you enter a competition, will be held by VEL and may be used by VEL and their service providers, network operators, suppliers and contractors for the purposes of administering and fulfilling the competition and in connection with any costs associated with entry to the competition.
6.2 VEL may be required to send personal data of the winner of a competition (and where applicable, their companion(s)) to third parties outside the European Economic Area, for the purposes of fulfilling and administering the prize and the competition winner agrees to such transfer for these purposes.
6.3 The winner of a competition or prize draw may be required to participate in publicity. The Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s (and if applicable their companion’s) name and image and their comments relating to the prize and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
6.4 Winners will be listed on the winners’ page of the relevant website and, where applicable winners’ names may be mentioned in the relevant programmes. This means that if you are a winner your name and location may be published at www.vintage.tv and/or announced in the relevant programmes.
6.5 Please note that some calls may be recorded to ensure that promotion entries are captured, for staff training and/or quality control purposes.
7.1 Please note that when you pay for a competition entry, any rights you may have to withdraw from or cancel your purchase (including but not limited to under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000) will be lost because the performance of our services is simultaneous or begins immediately once your purchase is completed.
7.2 You agree that you do not have any commercial relationship with VEL and/or The Rival Organisation and that you are not an agent for VEL and/or The Rival Organisation.
7.3 The interaction terms and conditions are available in English only and shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England unless the entrant to a competition or prize draw, or the participant in a vote or poll is a Scottish or Northern Irish resident in which case he/she may choose the law of their residence and they irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales again unless the promotion entrant or participant in a vote or poll is a Scottish or Northern Irish resident in which case they may choose the courts of their residence in Scotland or Northern Ireland.
7.4 These terms and conditions were last updated on 22nd May 2012.
F. Contact Details and Further Information
8.1 If you have a comment, query or complaint about any interactivity provided by Vintage TV you may register it with VEL who can be contacted by phone on 0872 331 4645 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide the following information:
(a) Your Name
(b) Your email address
(c) The IP number of your computer
(d) The nature of the problem you experienced
(e) A contact telephone number you can be reached on, if necessary
Queries will be addressed as soon as possible.
8.2 For a hard copy set of these terms and conditions please send a SAE to VEL’s address below. If you would like interaction information relating to a specific interactive event, then include the name of the specific interactivity in your application.